We are looking for someone to join our team to manage 1st line customer success for our software product. You will be responsible for helping customers and liaising between users, the product team and customers. Good verbal and problem solving skills are essential as we want to ensure our customers & users receive top support. Good candidates will have a high level of organizational skills and experience in helping users solve technical problems.
Zaptic is a young company, and the right candidate will be responsible for creating & maintaining new support processes. We are looking for someone with previous experience who can help us to shape our support eco-system and continue to develop our tooling in this area.
On the job technical training will be provided, this is a great role for anyone who wants to get involved in tech start-ups and get experience working with and on software engineering teams.
- Answering support calls
- Diagnosing & resolving user problems
- Training users & visiting users in the field
- Communicating with engineering to share feedback and track status of software issues
- Responding to support tickets
- Managing open support tickets
- Writing support documentation
- Good communication (written & verbal)
- Experience using support tools like Zendesk
- Experience identifying & solving user software issues
- Fluency in 1 or more European language (Portuguese, Spanish or German preferred)
- Presentational & training experience
- Retail/merchandising experience
- Technical/engineering background
- SQL/database experience