Zaptic is changing the future of industrial work by delivering contextualised, on the job assistance to frontline workers. Our connected worker application is already a key part of the Industry 4.0 and operational excellence journey for some of the world’s largest manufacturers, and is helping to shape the role of people in the future of industrial work.
Reporting into Chief Commercial Officer and co-founder, and collaborating closely with Zaptic’s sales and product teams, this is a key role to consolidate our positioning, enable our sales team for rapid growth and educate the market / prospects about the value of Zaptic’s solution.
We’re seeking a highly ambitious and talented product marketer with multi-tasking capability to lay the foundations for subsequent development of a world class marketing organisation.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets and the competition
- Help to define segmentation, use cases/scenarios, buyer personas, customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation and customer success stories
- Create content, and partner with other internal / external content creators, to generate a library of engaging, easy to digest videos, blog posts, webinars and other materials, customer success stories and more
- Develop and own the process by which we communicate existing and new product value to prospects and customers
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps and opportunities and feedback to influence roadmap, positioning and tactical messaging
- Helping to improve Zaptic’s lead generation process and sales efficiency through sales enablement best practices
- 3+ years enterprise software, SaaS Product Marketing experience
- Product Lead Growth in an enterprise software a plus
- Knowledge of, or experience marketing industrial technology a BIG Plus
- Exceptional problem solving and project manager skills with proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills including presentations
- Effective management of stakeholders expectations - collaborating effectively with coworkers, partners and customers
- Experience working on GTM strategies, messaging and positioning for various customer segments
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights and valid recommendations
- Experience crafting compelling stories, collateral and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers