Zaptic is changing the future of industrial work by delivering contextualised, on the job assistance to frontline workers. Our connected worker application is already a key part of the Industry 4.0 and operational excellence journey for some of the world’s largest manufacturers, and is helping to shape the role of people in the future of industrial work.
Reporting into the Head of Sales & co-founder this is a key role in our expansion based on the success of winning several international enterprise level manufacturing customers.
We’re seeking an ambitious, energetic and high performing Account Executive to help us accelerate our sales growth with new enterprise customers in the UK and Europe.
- Focused on selling some of the world’s largest manufacturing brands to drive large, complex change projects from concept to successful implementation and expansion.
- You will be responsible for generating opportunities and for progressing inbound opportunities with VP/Director level decision makers in a creative and targeted manner.
- Engaging with plant managers and senior manufacturing executives about the desired business outcomes related to their digital and operational excellence initiatives, understanding their challenges and presenting the business, operational and technical value of the Zaptic’s connected worker SaaS solution, including the use of demonstrations, business case presentations and customer case studies.
- You will also be engaging with factory level subject matter experts and departmental managers to generate ‘end-user buy in’ and direction for Zaptic deployments, quickly becoming familiar with the nuances of their operation.
- You will build a healthy pipeline of multiple opportunities, spanning initial pilot deals through to six or seven figure global roll out deals.
- You will feed back customer requirements and market demand to help shape the product roadmap and marketing proposition.
- Accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management.
- Drive referencable customer satisfaction in your accounts.
- You will help to drive efficiency and improvements in Zaptic’s sales process.
- Cultivate the success of new routes to market via collaboration with partners.
- Collaborate closely with customer success after the initial “land” order to drive rapid expansion.
- This role is open to remote, flexible and office working.
- Successful track record of selling SaaS software to manufacturing or other process industrial verticals.
- Experience in, or high degree of adaptability to the speed and demands of a rapidly growing start up environment.
- Capable of driving deal processes autonomously from solution design to close.
- A strong interest and informed vision for how digital technology is shaping the future of manufacturing.
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of exceeding your targets.
- Ability to penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions.
- Network in UK / EMEA manufacturing to leverage in order to ensure rapid pipeline growth within first few months of starting.
- Multilingual a plus.
- Experience and / or network to leverage with relevant channel partners is a plus.