Zaptic is on a mission to change the future of industrial work for the better, by providing a digital assistant which improves the productivity, safety and job satisfaction of frontline workers.
To achieve this vision, we are developing and deploying user-centric software that lets operational teams digitise workflows with no code, capture and share their knowledge, learn on the job with guided execution, and collaborate in real time to problem solve and drive continuous improvement.
We’re seeking a highly ambitious and talented marketer with multi-tasking capability to contribute to the inbound marketing strategy and ultimately drive lead generation for Zaptic.
- Create awareness of and promote the Zaptic brand.
- Contribute towards the inbound marketing strategy to generate leads.
- Help with marketing plans, digital marketing campaigns and event management.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Run social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn & Twitter) to enhance audience engagement.
- Run PPC campaigns (Search & Display) to drive traffic to the website.
- Help organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and offline channels.
- Produce creative content, such as blog posts, case studies, interviews etc.
- Source advertising opportunities.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity on the relevant channels.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Work with a marketing budget.
- Has 1-3 years of experience in a similar role at a B2B Saas/enterprise software company.
- Experience/understanding of the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Is a collaborative, organised and proactive team member, eager to join a fast moving, start-up environment.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with proven ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills including presentations.
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Skills to analyse and monitor trends in the market.
- Experience of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns at any one time.
- Experience with social media development strategies and online content marketing.
- Familiarity with SEO & Key Word Analysis.
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or similar CRM & Google Analytics.